The Power of One, developed as "Army Day"! The members spent 3 days training specially in the wild ... Only the team spirit, the difficult sharing and determination together to conquer the marching challenge in the mountains, caves, crossing rivers, camps, etc., help the team survive ... "Discipline is the strength of the army" to feel the team spirit of each employee when eating together, stay together Living together, you will recognize your abilities and teammates!
+ Program objective:
- Develop discipline
- Create motivation & victory faith
- Conquer all challenges to achieve common goals
- Help employees change their perceptions "ready to change", "ready to accept any challenge"
Why "The Power of One":
In the difficult economic situation, every company must always change its business strategy, each employee is ready to adapt to changes in financial resources, personnel, working environment. How do we achieve our goal of conquering the market, developing clients sources? Only when the whole team - the whole company of the same cognizant need for change, cooperate to create an indefinite power for our existence!
- Minimum: 100 people
- Maximum: 500 people
- Option 1: 2 days 1 night - sleeping tent
5km marching - Assemble and rowing - Swing – Sleeping tent
- Option 2: 3 days 2 nights - sleep in tents and motels
Day 1: 10km marching - Climbing - Camping - Sleeping tent
Day 2: Escaping - Kayaking - Battleship - Sleeping cabin
+ Ideal location:
1) Forest of Madagui - Lam Dong
2) Nam Cat Tien Forest - Dong Nai Province
3) Cu Lan Village – Dalat